Services for Individuals
Staying current with accounting and taxes can be daunting. Our team would be delighted to get to know you and make your life less complex. Your situation is unique, and there’s simply no substitute for
Tax laws in the United States are very complex, and the more complex something is, the more room there is for error. The bad news is that the IRS usually penalizes you for the mistakes that they find in your tax return.
The good news is that you don’t have to prepare your own return and hope for the best. Culpepper CPA can help you address any tax problem, no matter how big or small.
At this point, we have basically heard it all:
- “They changed the tax code, and I didn’t know about it.”
- “I missed the filing deadline.”
- “I haven’t filed tax returns for a few years.”
- “I can’t afford to pay.”
- “I have
incometo report in a state I don’t live in.”
- “I don’t know how to make estimated tax payments.”
- “The IRS charged me interest for underpaying my estimated tax.”
- “I miscalculated something.”
- “I filled out a form incorrectly by accident.”
- “The IRS is going to audit me.”
- And on and on and on…
Don’t worry. The tiny details and complexities don’t bother us. In fact, we thrive on them! Fill out the contact form, and let us know what we can accomplish together to get you peace of mind.